Below are brief descriptions of web sites that I have found helpful or of interest in my alternative healing practice. These are my views of each of the web sites and are not intended to be a definitive portrayal of the source.
• Gary Craig—Emotional Freedom Techniques www.emofree.com Gary Craig is the developer of the internationally known and taught Emotional Freedom Technique. This energetic healing technique is very accessible and easy to use. The website has resources to help you learn the technique free of charge and also has a searchable database containing case studies of those who have used EFT successfully for many different types of problems.
• Egoscue www.egoscue.com This website contains information about the Egoscue method of body alignment and pain relief. I have found the Egoscue method beneficial for dealing with pain, sleep issues, and greater ease of movement.
• The Hendricks Institute www.hendricks.com This institute was founded by Gay and Kathlyn Hendricks and is a learning center that teaches skills for conscious living. Gay Hendricks is a well known author and lecturer whose books are classics in the field.
• Innersource www.innersource.net This is the website for Donna Eden and David Feinstein, noted authorities on energy psychology and energy medicine. The site includes information on healing classes and energy products.
• Institute for the Study of Peak States http://www.peakstates.com/ This is an organization dedicated to studying peak states of consciousness. This group’s research formed the basis for some of the early foundations of my spiritual path.
• Institute of Noetic Sciences www.noetic.org/ The Institute of Noetic Sciences is a non-profit organization that sponsors research into consciousness. It has a wide number of programs and events in Northern California.
• International Society for the Study of Subtle Energies and Energy Medicine www.issseem.org This international interdisciplinary organization, known as ISSSEEM, is dedicated to exploring subtle energies and their relationship to the experience of consciousness, healing, and human potential.
● Joshua Tree Retreat Center http://www.jtrcc.org/ An internationally known center for the enrichment of human potential. Has a large selection of workshops and classes, and a huge number of energy vortices on the site to explore.
• Bruce Lipton http://www.brucelipton.com/ Bruce Lipton is a nationally known author and healer. His many books bridge mainstream science and alternative healing modalities.
• Lynne McTaggart http://theintentionexperiment.com/ Lynne McTaggart is an author and journalist. The site includes a community for world-wide energy workers and likeminded souls.
• Monroe Institute for the study of consciousness http://www.monroeinstitute.org/ Over their more than 30 years, thousands of people have used the Monroe Institute’s workshops and program materials to explore their inner dimensions.
• Win Wenger www.winwenger.com This extensive site contains information on a wide range of subjects. The T & L Techniques link has many exercises for creativity such as Image Streaming.
• Zoetic Workshops Incorporated http://www.zoeticworkshops.com/home.html This is the web site of Liora Hill, founder of Zoetic Workshops. The series of Zoetic workshops are dedicated to transforming human consciousness from the Spirit within.
19 February, 2013